Who does not know NetBeans. Almost everyone who hobbies with java programming language known NetBeans. Netbeans is one of the open source made by Microsystems in 2000 and became the main sponsor. Otherwise Netbean has nearly 100 partners.
We have two products: the NetBeans IDE and NetBeans Platform. There are currently two types NetBean very popular. the NetBeans IDE and NetBeans Platform.
Netbean IDE is a forum to develop, write, compile, look for errors from a program. Java Netbeans but otherwise identical to the Java netbeans can support other programming languages like C / C + + Python etc.
NetBeans Platform is the foundation of building software that is large. ISV partners to provide plug-ins that can enhance the ability of the NetBeans Platform. To find out more about NetBeans and the NetBeans download, visit www.netbeans.org
For the programmer, Netbean is very necessary in making / designing the program. Be grateful to Netbeans. Netbeans can be operated in Windows and Linux. for installation on Windows, I hope you do not need to question it again
On this occasion I would like to explain how to install Netbeans on Linux. No need to elaborate more, we just started
First way (Automatically way)
It’s very easy way to get Netbean.
$ sudo apt-get install sun-java6-bin
$ sudo apt-get install netbeans.
Note: if you try install java automatically, i recommend you install Netbean automatically too
Second way (Manually Way)
- First Step, download JDK :
- Then download Netbeans latest version
- after we finish download, move these file in “/home/name-user”
- Then type: cd /home/nama-user.
- We edit Permission File for both file so they can executable :
$ chmod +x jdk-6u11-linux-i586.bin
$ chmod +x netbeans-6.5-ml-linux.sh
- after jdk installed, There will be created jdk1.6.0_11 folder.
- All right. it’s better we move jdk1.6.0_11 to /usr/java so it will be easy to configure Netbeans. Follow this Instruction
$ sudo mkdir /usr/java
$ sudo mv jdk1.6.0_11 /usr/java
And then, the important thing
- All Right, we install NetBeans Now!!
Just Do it on Commonly. of Course you can do that.